Social Media Analytics + Insights, Account Supervisor, San Francisco
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard, a global communications agency, is seeking a self-starting, Social Media Analytics Account Supervisor to join our Social + Innovation team focusing on embedding analytics across the agency. The Account Supervisor will work directly with senior members of a multi-disciplinary team to work on a variety of global media campaigns to analyze and synthesize data to provide actionable insights and strategic recommendations for our clients. In addition, our new team member will actively engage in brainstorming and idea sessions, and support the team with data-born, actionable insights to help drive new and organic business development, account and program planning, and measurement.
FleishmanHillard’s approach to insights and planning is rooted in the belief that it is our obligation to deliver intelligent, integrated and high-impact solutions. The Insights & Analytics teams are the champions of the FH COMPASS – our strategic planning methodology that employs data and insights to drive creativity and results. Everything we do is based on clear business objectives and measurable KPI’s. Learning as much as we can about environments, audiences, beliefs and behaviors – we are able to uncover action-oriented insights that inspire and guide the development of integrated & creative communications programs. In San Francisco, we have a robust team of insights, planning, creative and social practitioners who, alongside their communications peers, deliver award winning campaigns and creative solutions.
FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. More than 90 percent of FH clients work with teams from more than one geographic location, and across multiple practice offerings. We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives, and we recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Assist in managing the Analytics team in providing overall analysis of social, news, search/SEO data across multiple programs and channels.
- Collect and synthesize data across PESO channels (paid, earned, shared, owned) using various media listening and analytical tools.
- Developing insights and strategies from secondary market research, business analysis and competitive data and translate those insights into creative marketing strategies; transform consumer insights into reports and strategic plans.
- Manage multiple digital and social projects, liaising with other FH client leads and prioritizing based on importance.
- Lead and participate in strategy development initiatives for clients and new business pitches. Manage on-going analytics reporting across several clients and industry sectors.
- Liaise closely with client service teams to provide tangible client recommendations
- Monitor market, cultural and social trends and interpret impact on customer behavioral shifts relevant to client business; relate changes to appropriate account team members, and provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations.
- Contribute to FH’s thought leadership around the ideal use of digital and social data
- Manage projects, process, and people (mentor junior staff and interns).
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends, statistical methods as well as relevant industry trends.
The ideal candidate is keenly strategic, versatile and insights-driven; someone who thrives in an energetic, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. In addition, the Account Supervisor will have:
- 6-8+ years of total experience gained digital marketing, planning, and/or analytics.
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting social-related data from standard software packages and client databases.
- Background providing evaluative volumetric and content analysis of earned social data working with social media monitoring tools such as: Netbase, Radian6, Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Collective Intellect, Tracx, Social Radar.
- Experience with real-time listening for real-time engagement (ideally via social media command centers).
- Experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics, Omniture, and WebTrends.
- Skilled user of tools such as Excel, Tableau, Power Pivot, Quantivo.
- Understand client’s business requirements, and design reporting and analysis approaches tailored to
- Ability to quickly pattern spot and surface actionable insights; separate signal from noise.
- Experience distilling complex and high volumes of data into simple KPIs and data visualizations / dashboards / scorecards.
- Experience writing clear and concise presentations for client summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straightforward and enlightening way for clients.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Ability to contribute to increasing level of innovation in data, analytics.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
FleishmanHillard will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.