SQL Server Developer
Agency Accounting Services is seeking a reliable SQL Server developer to join our team. We’re looking for a college graduate a desire to work in a data warehouse environment and the ability to learn our Cognos reporting and planning environments as needed. The ideal candidate will be able to function effectively with limited oversight and moderate on-site training.
Agency Accounting Services (AAS) is a shared services organization serving several agencies within Omnicom Group, including FleishmanHillard, Ketchum, Porter Novelli, CPM, GMMB, VOX Global, CLS and others. AAS works closely with this group of agencies who are among the leading global communications firms, widely recognized for excellent client service and strong company cultures founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. AAS supports operations throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America. The shared services team uses the latest version of PeopleSoft financial systems, Cognos reporting and Docfinity document management. The team includes both software engineers and process improvement specialists who support a group of talented, hard-working accountants and accounting specialists. AAS has built a reputation for delivering quality accounting support for agencies that compete in a fast-paced environment.
Agency Accounting Services believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Assist in buildout and maintenance of data warehouse environment.
- Create and maintain stored procedures in MS SQLServer.
- Provide technical and SQL tuning support and problem resolution.
- Troubleshoot data discrepancy issues.
- Create and maintain Cognos Planning applications.
- Perform administrative tasks on Cognos Planning applications.
- Document procedures and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Management and Information Systems.
- Experience with MSSQL. Experience with Oracle a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot and develop solutions to technical/data/performance issues within the data warehouse.
- Experience with Aggregate functions, Window Functions, and Common Table Expressions (CTE) is a plus.
- T-SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience with SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) is a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance.
About Agency Accounting Services
Agency Accounting Services supports the global accounting function within the DAS group of companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. Based on our history of professionalism and exceptional service, AAS was appointed as a destination for accounting system consolidations across the Omnicom/DAS network. We are focused on delivering premier customer service, and timely and accurate financial information, to help agency management run their organizations more effectively.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
About Omnicom Group Inc.
Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom's branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.