Vice President, Healthcare
We have an immediate opportunity at our global headquarters office in St. Louis for an experienced communications professional with proven experience in media relations, public policy, healthcare, issues management, and advocacy programs. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day media relations strategy, project management, oversight of integrated communications programs for a variety of healthcare clients.
This individual’s success will be measured by client satisfaction; development of successful, high-impact programs; the ability to work as an effective leader and collaborative team member; and the ability to serve as a creative, thoughtful source of current best practices in all aspects public affairs communications.
Just a few of the things we're looking for:
A seasoned PR professional with experience developing and implementing strategic communications programs for healthcare clients, re: corporations, providers, organizations and advocacy groups.
An innovative communications professional who excels at developing integrated communications programs, using both digital and traditional solutions.
A solid writer able to represent the agency as a thought leader through speaking engagements or publications.
- Develop and lead both local and national media relations strategies and outreach efforts in support of key client objectives.
- Foster insights and best practices regarding media relations, sharing with other team members.
- Build strong relations both internally and externally with reporters, agency clients, account staff and group leaders.
- Oversee projects – demonstrating management and fiscal responsibility.
- Participate in brainstorming and creative sessions.
- 8-10 years of communications experience at a public relations agency in a corporate communications, or government relations role.
- Experience pitching local and national news media possess a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and passion for what we do, as well as creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team in a collaborative environment.
- Committed to consistently meeting and exceeding the highest-quality standards of client service.
- Ability to write clearly and package recommendations persuasively.
- Ability to create and deliver compelling presentations.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement, and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for eight years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group:
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy, and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding, and research.