Vice President, Social + Innovation
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard Atlanta is seeking a versatile and self-starting Vice President to join our Social + Innovation practice. This person will have a passion for ‘social connectivity’ with the opportunity to develop and lead social media strategies and programs across a range of well-known clients across healthcare, b2b, technology and education. These are long-standing clients built on trusted relationships with teams that work well together; it’s been a good recipe and we’re looking to add another talented practitioner to the mix. Part strategist, part tactician, the ideal candidate is capable of envisioning, leading and incorporating social strategies into larger integrated programs including traditional media relations, public relations, websites, and other digital activations, advertising, and mobile technologies. Our new team member understands client audiences and channels, working with teams beyond Atlanta, and beyond Social and PR, to create purposeful social content and manage storytelling across social platforms.
Character counts here, at every level. FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people and perspectives who like to work on cutting-edge programs for our clients and the communities we serve. More than 90 percent of FH clients work with teams from more than one geography, and across multiple practice offerings. We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences, and diversity and inclusion are critical to our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To help achieve this vision, we look for applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Maintain an understanding of B2B business requirements, environments and audiences – someone who understands the value and impact of social beyond vanity metrics;
- Develop organic/paid social and digital strategies in collaboration to support integrated campaigns;
- Oversee the development of social and digital deliverables, including content creation, coordinating with creative design, distribution and oversight, as well as project and account management for a variety of clients;
- Oversee social and digital teams focused on execution and reporting;
- Develop and monitor programs to ensure on-time, high-quality client deliverables; report status to client and agency management on a regular basis;
- Manage the development and tactical execution of digital paid media programs for clients (social advertising) and be responsible for the program/campaign’s performance;
- Analyze paid media program performance and provide detailed analysis and updates to account teams and clients
- Monitor, assess and report on social communities and trends; stay abreast of company/industry/platform news and implications for social media to help inform client communications strategy;
- Support and facilitate social media strategy workshops with clients and executives;
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Successful experience in creating and leading impactful, comprehensive social and digital campaigns that integrate all facets of the marketing and communications mix. Agency experience is a must.
- Situational awareness and the ability to understand the impact of current environment and issues and how they require flexibility, agility and education with internal and client teams to evolve programs and strategies;
- Deep experience in social media strategy across all platforms and communications channels, including but not limited to Google, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Tumblr.
- Strong strategic thinker, with an ability to lead the development of programs for clients and the office that are distinctive, relevant, creative, and measurable.
- Hands-on social media program execution (strategy and content development, community management, influencer engagement).
- Demonstrated experience planning and overseeing social advertising campaigns and programs including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google.
- Ability to develop and generate strategic, comprehensive communications plans that apply creative strategy and tactics that use a variety of communication channels, including digital (e-mail, social media, blogs, and employee intranet), executive memos, video, and FAQs.
- Excellent writing abilities with experience with corporate (B2B), executive (C-Suite) and consumer digital + social communications.
- Ability to balance workload, manage daily account activities and deliverables, and be involved in strategic planning as well as new business efforts.
- Experience working directly with senior level clients on day-to-day activities.
- Energetic self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for eight years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at http://www.fleishmanhillard.com/.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.