Video Editor/Motion Graphics, St. Louis
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for a creative, versatile, and energetic video editor to join their award-winning Creative Group in St. Louis.
Fleishman-Hillard Creative is built on talent and ideas. Our new team member will be highly skilled, someone who is great at editing and packaging video content, someone who can handle a wide variety of projects and work with varying production styles. We’re not just looking for technical expertise, however. We want someone who will take a wide-eyed approach, not a formulaic one, to each project and offer creative thinking and innovative ways to make each assignment better. We want fresh ideas. Our new video editor will also be someone who can take ownership of a project, shepherding it from the idea stage through the post-production process while meeting deadlines along the way. Bonus points if you are versed in other forms of production; camera operator, audio, directing. If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Work with the video team to deliver creative and high-quality content
- Work with creative directors to assess client needs and develop production plans and specifications to meet them
- Think strategically and initiate ideas
- Solve problems, counsel clients, and offer recommendations on complex issues
- Manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment
- Work with vendors and freelancers on behalf of clients
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Act as a liaison among the client, account staff, and Creative team
- Contribute concepts that help drive new business
- Build relationships with clients through high-quality work and service
- Gain a thorough understanding of all of the services offered by the firm
- Provide creative counsel on projects outside of the department
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, video/audio production, or a related multimedia field
- A minimum of three years of professional nonlinear video editing experience
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro
- Strong motion graphics capabilities (After Effects or Motion preferred)
- Knowledge of Maya, Cinema 4D or similar 3-D software
- Strong design sensibilities
- Excellent video sequencing, storytelling skills, audio editing, and engineering ability
- Working knowledge of media post-production activities, including encoding Web video, DVD encoding, authoring, and duplicating/stocking source material and masters
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Experience in a broad range of videography styles
- Demonstrated skill in acquiring excellent footage across a variety of camera makes and models
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.