FleishmanHillard Shortlisted for Outstanding Extra-Large Agency and Six Client Awards at PRWeek U.S. Awards 2022
ST. LOUIS, December 16, 2021 — Continuing it’s award season roll, FleishmanHillard is a finalist for Outstanding Extra-Large Agency at the PRWeek U.S. Awards 2022. The global public relations and marketing firm also earned shortlists across multiple categories for great client work on behalf of General Motors, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Lowe’s and Neutrogena Studios.
- FleishmanHillard (Outstanding Extra-Large Agency)
- General Motors and FleishmanHillard, “General Motors Targets Millennial Investors” (Best in Financial Communications)
- General Motors, FleishmanHillard and Weber Shandwick, “No Way Norway” (Best in Influencer Impact)
- General Motors, FleishmanHillard and Weber Shandwick, “No Way Norway” (Best in Content)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and FleishmanHillard, “Krispy Kreme Shares Sweet Support for COVID-19 Vaccinations” (Best Viral)
- Lowe’s and FleishmanHillard, “A Night of Lowemance” (Best Promotional Event)
- Neutrogena and FleishmanHillard, “Launch of Neutrogena Studios and Premiere of ‘In the Sun'” (Best in Arts, Entertainment, Sports & Media)
Presented by PRWeek, the PRWeek U.S. Awards recognize excellence and leadership in the communications industry. The awards program celebrates the best corporate, agency, nonprofit and education teams, and the work they produce.
Winners will be announced at the PRWeek U.S. Awards 2022 in-person gala on Wednesday, March 16 in New York City. View the full list of shortlists on PRWeek.