FleishmanHillard Wins Big at 2019 Telly Awards
ST. LOUIS, May 28, 2019 – FleishmanHillard brought home multiple awards at the 2019 Telly Awards. The global public relations agency earned recognition for its winning “PRWeek Large Agency of the Year” submission video, as well as 10 other awards for work on behalf of clients, including Merck & Co. and Rawlings. The Telly Awards honor excellence in video and television across all mediums.
Now in its 40th year, Telly Awards winners are chosen by the Telly Awards Judging Council, which is composed of more than 200 working industry leaders who have previously won Telly Awards. Together, they honor the standout campaigns and firms of the current year. Winners were announced May 21, 2019.
- “PRWeek Large Agency of the Year,” Bronze, Non-Broadcast General-Public Relations
- “Eclipse Impossible,” Silver, Branded Content General – Science & Technology
- “Eclipse Impossible,” Silver, Non-Broadcast General – Documentary: Series
- “Eclipse Impossible,” Silver, Branded Content Campaign Series: Non-Scripted/Documentary
- “Eclipse Impossible,” Silver, Non-Broadcast General-Public Relations
- “Eclipse Impossible,” Silver, Branded Content Campaign-Business to Consumer
- “Eclipse Impossible,” Bronze, Non-Broadcast General Public Relations
- “Today, We’re A Modern Media Company,” Bronze, General-Corporate Image
- Rawlings, “:30 IT’S YOU,” Bronze, Regional TV General-Sports/Sporting Goods/Games
- Rawlings, “:60 IT’S YOU,” Bronze, Branded Content General-Sports
- Merck & Co. “Seeing MS from the Inside Out,” Bronze, General, Branded Content
See all the winning campaigns here.