FleishmanHillard Wins Three Silver Anvils, Bronze Anvil
The global public relations and marketing firm earned recognition for its work on the “UnRetire Yourself” and “HeForShe More Powerful Together” campaigns for clients, Home Instead Senior Care and United Nations, respectively.
The Silver Anvils, presented by Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), are regarded as one of the most iconic and prestigious awards in the communication industry. The awards recognize outstanding strategic public relations programs in various categories. Winners were announced at this year’s Silver Anvils ceremony in New York City on Thursday, June 6, 2019.
The firm also won a Bronze Anvil in May for work on behalf of Gatorade in the Best Use of Branded Content category.
- Home Instead Senior Care, “UnRetire Yourself” (Winner, Integrated Communications, Consumer Services)
- Home Instead Senior Care, “UnRetire Yourself” (Winner, Marketing, Consumer Services, Health Care Services)
- United Nations’ Women’s HeforShe Movement, “More Powerful Together” (Winner, Most Effective Campaign of $5,000 or Less, Nonprofit Organizations)
- United Nations’ Women’s HeforShe Movement, “More Powerful Together” (Award of Excellence, Community Relations, Association/Government/Nonprofit Organizations)
- Gatorade, “Throwing it Back with PSAs to ‘Beat the Heat,’” (Winner, Best Use of Branded Content (Arts, Sports and Entertainment))