FleishmanHillard Named Five-Time Finalist at SABRE Awards North America 2020
ST. LOUIS, March 26, 2020 — FleishmanHillard has been named a finalist in five categories at the SABRE Awards North America 2020, presented by PRovoke Media. The global public relations and marketing agency earned shortlist nominations for PR Agency Employee Program and for work on behalf of clients, The Hershey Company, Philips with OneVoiceConnect, Emerson and Cisco.
The SABRE Awards program rewards campaigns that demonstrate notable success in brand credibility and engagement. Each entry is evaluated by a jury of industry leaders and shortlisted campaigns are hand-picked from more than 2,000 entries.
- FleishmanHillard, “FH Perspectives” (Silver SABRE Awards, PR Agency Employee Program)
- Cisco, “Internet for the Future” (Technology: Hardware)
- Emerson “Developing Emerson’s Innovators of Tomorrow by Inspiring a Lifelong Love of STEM” with DDB and Digitas (Chemical & Industrials)
- Philips with OneVoiceConnect, “Succeeding by Doing Good: There’s Always a Way to Make Life Better” with an association of Omnicom agencies (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- The Hershey Company, “Reese’s Lovers” with Anomaly (Consumer Marketing, New Product)
Winners were originally scheduled to be announced at an awards dinner in New York City on May 5; however, the ceremony has been canceled due to the coronavirus. PRovoke Media is exploring other options for an awards dinner, including a virtual ceremony. More information will be announced at a later date here.
View the complete list of finalists on Provoke Media.