FleishmanHillard Wins Network of the Year — Americas and Five Client Accolades at ICCO Global Awards 2020
ST. LOUIS, December 2, 2020 — FleishmanHillard won Regional Network of the Year – Americas and five awards for exceptional client work at the 2020 ICCO Global Awards. The global public relations and marketing agency earned cross-category recognition, including the Grand Prize for Campaign of the Year, for work on behalf of clients, Noluma, Santander, and Viber and WWF.
This marks the fourth consecutive year the firm earned Regional Network of the Year – Americas honors.
The ICCO Global Awards program, presented by The International Communications Consultancy Organisation (ICCO), showcases outstanding and creative public relations work, practitioners and agencies.
- FleishmanHillard (Regional Network of the Year — Americas)
- Santander with FleishmanHillard Fishburn, “The Future of the Homeownership Dream” (Grand Prize for Campaign of the Year)
- Noluma with FleishmanHillard Fishburn, “Giving Milk Its Bottle Back” (B2B; Strategy and Evaluation in a Campaign)
- Santander with FleishmanHillard Fishburn, “The Future of the Homeownership Dream” (Financial Services)
- Viber and WWF with FleishmanHillard Vanguard and Orta Communications, “Viber and WWF: Saving Siberian Tiger” (Technology)
Winners were celebrated during a virtual ceremony on December 2.
View the complete list of winners here.