FleishmanHillard Secures Eight Finalist Nods at 2021 PRSA Silver Anvil Awards
March 29, 2021
ST. LOUIS, March 29, 2021 – FleishmanHillard received eight shortlist nods across multiple categories from the 2021 Silver Anvil Awards for work on behalf of Advance Auto Parts, AT&T, Elanco, General Motors, Johnson & Johnson Vision, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Lowe’s.
Presented by PRSA since 1944, the Silver Anvil Awards celebrate organizations that address business challenges with skill, creativity and resourcefulness. Judges evaluate submissions based on strong research and insights, planning, execution, and evaluation.
- Advance Auto Parts, “Yippee Ki Yay! #DieHardIsBack at Advance Auto Parts” (Content Marketing, Consumer Services)
- AT&T, “AT&T: An Essential Service Provider’s Response to the COVID-19 Crisis” (Crisis Communications, COVID-19 Challenges, Business)
- Elanco, “BUILDING TO LEAD: An Unprecedented Acquisition During Unprecedented Times” (Internal Communications, Business, More Than 10,000 Employees)
- General Motors (Financial Communications)
- Johnson & Johnson Vision with FleishmanHillard and Bravely, “Prioritize Your Eyes: Protecting Our Most Precious, But Neglected Sense” (Public Service, Business)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, “Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Gives Graduates Their ‘Senior Moment’ During Pandemic” (Events and Observances, Seven or Fewer Days, Business – Products)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, “Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Brings a New Light to Times Square During Pandemic” (Integrated Communications, Consumer Products, Retail Stores and Restaurants)
- Lowe’s with FleishmanHillard and IMG Fashion, “New York Fashion Week Goes Home with Lowe’s” (Integrated Communications, Consumer Products, Retail Stores and Restaurants)
Winners will be announced on June 10. View the full list of PRSA Silver Anvil Awards finalists here.