FleishmanHillard Earns Multiple Shortlist Nods Across PRovoke North America SABRE and North America Agencies of The Year Awards 2021
ST. LOUIS, April 13, 2021 – FleishmanHillard received recognition for notable client work and agency accomplishments at this year’s North America SABRE Awards and North America Agencies of the Year Awards, presented by PRovoke Media.
PRovoke North America SABRE Awards 2021
The North America SABRE Awards program recognizes exceptional achievements in branding, reputation and engagement. The finalists were selected by a jury of industry leaders after reviewing more than 2,000 entries. The agency earned eight shortlist nods for work on behalf of the following FleishmanHillard clients:
- AT&T, “AT&T: An Essential Service Provider’s Response to the COVID-19 Crisis” (Business-to-Business, Telecommunications)
- Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Cards, “Honeymoons for Heroes” (Experiential, Special Event)
- Elanco Animal Health, “Rediscovering the Power of Healthy Animals” (Healthcare, Animal Care)
- Emerson, “Legacy of Leadership: Shining a Spotlight on Emerson’s COVID-19 Journey” (Corporate Reputation, Executive Leadership)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, “Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Gives Graduates Their ‘Senior Moment’ During Pandemic” (Consumer Services, Food Service (including restaurants))
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, “Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Gives Graduates Their ‘Senior Moment’ During Pandemic” (Specialist Audience, Marketing to Youth)
- Lowe’s, “New York Fashion Week Goes Home with Lowe’s” (Consumer Goods, Home & Furniture)
- Royal Philips with OneVoice Connect, an association of Omnicom agencies including FleishmanHillard in partnership with Ogilvy, Nimbleworks and Gyro, “Stronger Care: Overcoming Healthcare Challenges Together” (Marketing Communications, Business-to-Business Marketing)
PRovoke North America Agencies of the Year 2021
The North America Agencies of Year Awards program recognizes the best PR firms in specific size categories and disciplines across the U.S. and Canada. With more than 150 agency submissions, the finalists were chosen by a traditional written submission and virtual meetings with agency leaders and Paul Holmes.
FleishmanHillard earned its finalist nod in the Large Agencies of the Year category due to its award-winning innovative client work, outstanding global leadership — particularly across integrated media, creative, and diversity, equity and inclusion — and growth aided by the firm’s core corporate capabilities.
The SABRE Awards and Agencies of the Year winners will be announced during a virtual ceremony on May 11.