FleishmanHillard Celebrates 2021 PRSA Silver Anvil Awards Recognition
ST. LOUIS, June 11, 2021 — FleishmanHillard earned two Silver Anvil Awards from the 2021 Silver Anvil Awards program for client work with Elanco and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Additionally, the agency received Awards of Excellence for work on behalf of Advance Auto Parts, AT&T, General Motors, Johnson & Johnson Vision, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and Lowe’s.
Since 1944, the PRSA Silver Anvil Awards program recognizes organizations that navigate business challenges with skill and creativity.
Silver Anvil Awards
- Elanco, “BUILDING TO LEAD: An Unprecedented Acquisition During Unprecedented Times” (Internal Communications, Business, More Than 10,000 Employees)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, “Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Brings a New Light to Times Square During Pandemic” (Integrated Communications, Consumer Products, Retail Stores and Restaurants)
Awards of Excellence
- Advance Auto Parts, “Yippee Ki Yay! #DieHardIsBack at Advance Auto Parts” (Content Marketing, Consumer Services)
- AT&T, “AT&T: An Essential Service Provider’s Response to the COVID-19 Crisis” (Crisis Communications, COVID-19 Challenges, Business)
- General Motors (Financial Communications)
- Johnson & Johnson Vision with FleishmanHillard and Bravely, “Prioritize Your Eyes: Protecting Our Most Precious, But Neglected Sense” (Public Service, Business)
- Lowe’s with FleishmanHillard and IMG Fashion, “New York Fashion Week Goes Home with Lowe’s” (Integrated Communications, Consumer Products, Retail Stores and Restaurants)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, “Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Gives Graduates Their ‘Senior Moment’ During Pandemic” (Events and Observances, Seven or Fewer Days, Business – Products)
Winners were announced during a virtual ceremony on June 10. View the complete list of 2021 Silver Anvil Award winners here.
Photo courtesy of PRSA