FleishmanHillard Wins PRovoke Media’s 2021 Asia Pacific IN2 SABRE Award, Plus 16 Finalists Across Asia Pacific Consultancies of the Year, SABRE Awards and South Asia SABRE Awards
ST. LOUIS, August 27, 2021 – FleishmanHillard received recognition for outstanding client work at PRovoke Media’s 2021 Asia Pacific IN2 SABRE Awards, which recognizes excellence in multimedia content creation. The global agency also earned four shortlist nominations at the 2021 Asia Pacific Consultancies of the Year awards, in addition to 12 total finalist nods at the 2021 Asia Pacific SABRE Awards and the 2021 South Asia SABRE Awards.
FleishmanHillard India received an Asia Pacific IN2 SABRE Award in the Digital and Print Media category for its campaign, “Making India Know Proteins ‘Soy’ Much Better” on behalf of client Right to Protein, promoting the health benefits of a protein-rich diet.
The agency also received shortlist honors at this year’s Asia Pacific Consultancies of the Year awards based on an extensive research process involving more than 125 submissions and meetings with agency leaders across Asia Pacific. FleishmanHillard is a finalist for Asia Pacific Regional Consultancy of the Year (Large), Greater China Consultancy of the Year, North Asia Consultancy of the Year and Asia Pacific Healthcare Consultancy of the Year.
Additionally, the agency earned seven shortlist nods for campaigns on behalf of clients at the 2021 Asia Pacific SABRE Awards, which recognize superior achievement in branding, reputation and engagement, including:
- Corning Gorilla Glass with FleishmanHillard China, “Corning Gorilla Glass Tougher Together Photographic Campaign” (Chemicals & Industrials)
- Dash Living with FleishmanHillard Hong Kong, “Elevating Dash Living as the leading player in the co-living sector” (Real Estate & Construction)
- Free a Girl with FleishmanHillard India, “Voice for Justice” (Not-For-Profit Organizations)
- Merlin Entertainments with BlueCurrent Hong Kong, “Legoland® Discovery Centre: Building a Brighter Hong Kong” (Product Media Relations (consumer media))
- PwC with FleishmanHillard China, “2020 PwC CIIE Communications” (Professional Service Firms)
Winners will be announced at the Asia Pacific SABRE awards ceremony on September 15.
Furthermore, FleishmanHillard India earned five finalist nods at the 2021 South Asia SABRE Awards. The awards ceremony will be held on September 8.