FleishmanHillard Secures PRovoke Media 2022 North America Large PR Agency of the Year and SABRE Awards North America Shortlists
The global public relations and marketing firm was shortlisted for its rapid business growth, agency and client DE&I initiatives, creative campaigns and innovative thought leadership.
FleishmanHillard also earned five shortlist nominations across multiple categories at the 2022 North American SABRE Awards for work on behalf of clients Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Novo Nordisk and Reese’s Brand.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts with FleishmanHillard, “Krispy Kreme Sweet Support for Covid-19 Vaccinations” (The SABRE Award for Superior Achievement in Brand-Building)
- Lowe’s Home Improvement with FleishmanHillard, “A Night of Lowemance” (Experiential, Special Event)
- Novo Nordisk with FleishmanHillard, “It’s Bigger Than Me” (Marketing Communications, Integrated Marketing)
- Novo Nordisk and NFL Alumni Association with FleishmanHillard, “Huddle Up: Let’s Talk Obesity” (Specialist Audience, Marketing to Men)
- Reese’s Brand with FleishmanHillard, “Reese’s Thanksgiving Pie Launch Makes Consumers Extra Grateful” (International, Multimarket Campaign)
Presented by PRovoke Media, the 2022 North American SABRE Awards showcases creative and compelling work in the industry that demonstrates achievement in branding, reputation and engagement. The shortlisted campaigns were selected from more than 2,000 entries and evaluated by a jury of industry leaders.
Winners for all award shortlists will be announced during the North American SABRE Awards ceremony on Wednesday, May 4 in New York City.