FleishmanHillard Celebrates Award Recognition at the PRSA Anvil Awards 2022
ST. LOUIS, May 23, 2022 — FleishmanHillard earned four client wins at this year’s Anvil Awards. Commended for excellent client campaigns, the global public relations and marketing firm was recognized for work on behalf of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Lowe’s Home Improvement and UPS.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts with FleishmanHillard, “Krispy Kreme Shares Sweet Support for COVID-19 Vaccinations,” (Bronze Anvil, Media Relations > Consumer Services)
- Lowe’s Home Improvement with FleishmanHillard, “A Night of Lowemance,” (Bronze Anvil, Media Relations > Consumer Products > Non-Packaged Goods)
- UPS with FleishmanHillard, “The Greatest Delivery: UPS Healthcare Leads Worldwide COVID-19 Vaccine Logistics and Distribution” (Silver Anvil, Integrated Communications > Business to Business)
- UPS with FleishmanHillard, “The Greatest Delivery: UPS Healthcare Leads Worldwide COVID-19 Vaccine Logistics and Distribution” (Bronze Anvil, Media Relations > Business to Business)
Additionally, FleishmanHillard earned an Award of Excellence for work on behalf of client Novo Nordisk.
- Novo Nordisk with FleishmanHillard, “It’s Bigger Than Me,” (Award of Excellence, Integrated Communications > Consumer Services)
Presented by PRSA since 1944, the Silver Anvil awards celebrate campaigns that showcase outstanding strategic and organizational initiatives each year. The Bronze Anvil awards recognize notable public relations tactics that contribute to the overall campaign success.
Winners for the PRSA Anvil Awards were announced during an awards ceremony in New York on May 19. View the full list of winners on PRSA.