FleishmanHillard Earns Multiple Nods on 2023 North American SABRE Awards Shortlist
ST. LOUIS — FleishmanHillard received five nominations across multiple categories on the 2023 North American SABRE Awards shortlist. The global public relations agency was recognized for its client work with AARP, the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, SharkNinja Canada and Subway.
- AARP with FleishmanHillard, “The Fight for Fair Rx Prices” (Public Affairs)
- The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson with FleishmanHillard, “Depression Looks Like Me Takes Aim at Mental Health Representation” (Integrated Marketing)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts with FleishmanHillard, “Krispy Kreme Taps Strategic Doughnut Reserve to Help Guests Beat the Pump” (Food Service)
- SharkNinja Canada with FleishmanHillard High Road, “Shark HyperAIR: Back to Your Roots” (Consumer Marketing > New Category)
- Subway with FleishmanHillard, “Subway for Life: Getting Inked” (Food Service)
Presented by PRovoke Media, the North American SABRE Awards recognize superior achievement in branding reputation and engagement, with a short list selected from more than 2,000 entries. The campaigns are evaluated by a jury of industry leaders. Winners will be announced at a ceremony in NYC on May 2. Get the full list here.