Festival of Workplace Inclusion 2023
When: Oct. 25 & 26, 2023
What: Festival of Workplace Inclusion 2023
Christine Lydon, director, FleishmanHillard UK, will lend her expertise at Texthelp’s annual Festival of Workplace Inclusion 2023. The two-day virtual event explores inclusion across the full employee journey for neurodivergent, disabled and multilingual employees.
The festival will offer live sessions, panel discussions, access to free resources and the ability to take part in a scavenger hunt to win daily prizes and network with peers.
Additional speakers include:
- Caroline Casey, founder, The Valuable 500
- Hamza Yassin, wildlife cameraman, presenter and author
- Hiren Shukla, global neurodiversity leader, EY
- Natalia Lyckowski, global neurodiversity advancement leader, IBM
- Bhushan Sethi, partner strategy PwC
- Diane Lightfoot, CEO, Business Disability Forum
- Jill Houghton, president & CEO, Disability:IN
Sessions will uncover new and trending strategies that’ll help professionals make big strides towards a more inclusive future for today’s working population and the next generation to come.