FleishmanHillard Wins Silver and Bronze Lions with Gatorade, Philips
CANNES, June 21, 2018 — FleishmanHillard won a Silver and a Bronze Mobile Lion for its work on behalf of Gatorade at this year’s Cannes International Festival of Creativity. The firm was listed as the PR firm on the winning entries with VML. The campaign, “Beat the Blitz,” won a silver Lion in Awards Games sub-category and a bronze Lion in the Technology>VR sub-category.
Additionally, the firm won two Bronze Lions for the Philips “Masterjuices” campaign with Ogilvy Singapore: a Bronze Direct Lion in the Consumer Durables sub-category and a Bronze PR Lion in the Use of Events & Stunts sub-category. Also, FleishmanHillard won a Bronze Film Craft Lion in the Script sub-category for Gatorade’s “Sisters in Sweat” campaign with TBWAChiatDay Los Angeles.
The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is held in Cannes, France each June, and brings together thousands of advertising, marketing and communications professionals to celebrate the power of creativity.
- SILVER, Mobile Lion (Awards Games): “Beat the Blitz” for Gatorade with VML
- BRONZE, PR Lions (Use of Events & Stunts): “Dutch Masterjuices” for Royal Philips with Ogilvy Singapore
- BRONZE, Direct Lions (Consumer Durables): “Dutch Masterjuices” for Royal Philips with Ogilvy Singapore
- BRONZE, Film Craft Lions (Script): “Sisters in Sweat” for Gatorade with TBWAChiatDay Los Angeles
- BRONZE, Mobile Lions (Technology, VR): “Beat the Blitz” for Gatorade with VML