Research Always Wins – FleishmanHillard TRUE Global Intelligence and Methods+Mastery Earn 13 Shortlists, Including Large Research and Measurement Team of the Year, at AMEC Awards 2021
ST. LOUIS, October 6, 2021 – FleishmanHillard’s TRUE Global Intelligence and specialty brand Methods+Mastery have been named finalists for agency accomplishments and impactful client work at this year’s AMEC Awards. The global public relations and marketing firms earned shortlist nominations on behalf of nine clients, and both the TRUE Global Intelligence practice and Methods+Mastery are up for Communications Research and Measurement Team (Organization) of the Year – Large.
Shortlist nominations for work on behalf of clients Krispy Kreme, Novartis, Android, Biden for President, Capital One Financial, Google for Startups, IBM, the Overwatch Project and YouTube include:
- FleishmanHillard TRUE Global Intelligence and Krispy Kreme, Maximizing Krispy’s Kreme’s PR Measurement” (Best first steps on a measurement journey)
- FleishmanHillard TRUE Global Intelligence and Novartis, “Recasting Novartis as a Tech Talent Destination” (Most impactful client recommendations arising from a measurement study)
- Methods+Mastery and Android, “Decoding marketing signals with machine learning to predict brand health” (Best use of new technology in communications measurement)
- Methods+Mastery and Android, “How we measured a meme” (Innovation award for new measurement methodologies)
- Methods+Mastery and Biden for President, “Using data to get Biden to the White House” (Most effective planning, research and evaluation: The Americas)
- Methods+Mastery and Capital One Financial, “Building a holistic influencer measurement model” (Innovation award for new measurement methodologies)
- Methods+Mastery and Google for Startups, “Amplifying the voices of underrepresented startup founders across the world” (Most effective planning, research and evaluation of a Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) programme)
- Methods+Mastery and IBM, Marketing and Social Discipline, “Proving Less is More: Rebooting IBM’s global social architecture” (Best use of integrated communication measurement/research)
- Methods+Mastery and the Overwatch Project, “JustFKNAsk: Delivering Research to Help End Veteran Suicide” (Most effective planning, research and evaluation in the public and not-for-profit sectors)
- Methods+Mastery and YouTube, “YouTube Encourages the World to Stay Home #WithMe” (Best use of measurement for a single event or campaign)
- Methods+Mastery and YouTube, “Driving Data-Informed Decision Making for YouTube Original Programming” (Best use of social media measurement)
The AMEC Awards is a global awards program aimed to recognize and celebrate excellent work and highlight the impact of research, measurement, insights and analytics in public relations and communications campaigns. Winners will be announced during the ceremony in November.